Email re Alabama TV stations and the mad rush to Nov. 3rd
From: Rob Shattuck <rdshatt@aol.com>
To: atpratt@sbgtv.com <atpratt@sbgtv.com>; Riley.Conlon@hearst.com <Riley.Conlon@hearst.com>; igoffin@cbs42.com <igoffin@cbs42.com>; jessica.umbro@wsfa.com <jessica.umbro@wsfa.com>; kayla.smith@whnt.com <kayla.smith@whnt.com>; anjolina.fantaroni@waff.com <anjolina.fantaroni@waff.com>; katie.ring@wtvy.com <katie.ring@wtvy.com>; dwilliams@wkrg.com <dwilliams@wkrg.com>; ecsnapp@sbgtv.com <ecsnapp@sbgtv.com>; gmcdonald@waka.com <gmcdonald@waka.com>; simon.schuessler@wsfa.com <simon.schuessler@wsfa.com>
Cc: info@barrymooreforalabama.com <info@barrymooreforalabama.com>; contact@amandaforalabama.com <contact@amandaforalabama.com>; info@akinforcongress.com <info@akinforcongress.com>; info@jerryforalabama.com <info@jerryforalabama.com>; RhettforAlabama@gmail.com <RhettforAlabama@gmail.com>; rachel@terrisewellforcongress.com <rachel@terrisewellforcongress.com>; MercerForCongress@gmail.com <MercerForCongress@gmail.com>; wessforsenate@gmail.com <wessforsenate@gmail.com>; MercerForCongress@gmail.com <MercerForCongress@gmail.com>; info@sneedforcongress.com <info@sneedforcongress.com>; Clyde@clydeforcongress.com <Clyde@clydeforcongress.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2026 at 07:35:17 PM CDT
Subject: Alabama TV stations and the mad rush to Nov. 3rd
To Alabama TV station political reporters:
I have identified you from recent articles appearing on Alabama TV station websites as your seeming to be political reporters at your TV stations.
The object of this email is to initiate an exercise to try to get hard questions asked of and answered by Alabama Congressional candidates in the November general election.
To that end, I will look at candidates' "Issues" pages on their campaign websites and at interviews of the candidates that have been done and that are hereafter done by Alabama TV station political reporters.
I will send follow up emails to you discussing questions that you have asked or you hereafter ask candidates and in which I make comments on such questions and suggest other questions that I think should be asked of the candidates.
In doing this, I am copying Alabama Congressional candidates on this email and will copy them on further emails I send.
My exercise here may get extended to candidates for Alabama governor, Alabama attorney general and Alabama secretary of state.
My emails will be filed in Citizens Acting to End the Trump Presidency: Alabama TV stations and the mad rush to Nov. 3rd.
If you wish not to receive my emails, please tell me and I will remove you from my email list.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck
Mountain Brook
No comments:
Post a Comment